Where can lemon balm be found?
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is a perennial herbaceous plant in the mint family and native to south-central Europe, the Mediterranean Basin, Iran, and Central Asia, but now naturalised elsewhere….
What Is Lemon Balm and Where Is It Found In Walmart?
Lemon Balm is a lemon-scented herb that has many uses including aromatherapy, culinary dishes and medicinal applications. It is widely available in supermarkets and health food stores, but can be harder to find in larger chain stores like Walmart.
Where To Look For Lemon Balm At Walmart
When looking for Lemon Balm at Walmart, here are a few tips to help you find what you need:
- Check The Herbal Section: Look for Lemon Balm near other natural remedies in the health and herbal section of the store.
- Frozen Food Aisle: Some Walmart stores may have the herb in the frozen food section with other ready to use fruits and vegetables.
- Garden Center: You may be able to find Lemon Balm in the garden center at Walmart, where many other herb plants are sold.
- Organic Grocery Section: Walmart stores that have an organic grocery section may offer Lemon Balm as a dried or fresh herb.
Uses For Lemon Balm
Lemon Balm has many uses, some of which include:
- Aromatherapy: Lemon Balm can be used to create a calming atmosphere and lessen stress.
- Medicinal Remedies: Lemon Balm can be used to make natural remedies for headaches, colds, digestive problems, and mood disorders.
- Culinary Dishes: Lemon Balm can be used to flavor dishes, soups and salads.
- Insect Control: Lemon Balm essential oil can be used to get rid of pests like ants and insects.
Finding Lemon Balm at Walmart can be a challenge, but with a little searching and perseverance, you may be able to locate the herb in one of the sections mentioned above.