How long does it take for Walgreens drug test results?
Drug test took one week to get back. The background check also took about a week. I would say I started about two weeks after my initial hire date.
Drug testing is a common practice among employers, organizations, and other entities that seek to validate the sobriety – and safety – of their employees. Walgreens partnered with Alere Toxicology Services in 2021 to offer drug testing services in their store locations. But, what kind of drug test does Walgreens use?
Drug screening is a process that identifies the presence of drugs and/or metabolites in urine, blood, saliva, and other bodily fluids. Walgreens offers a variety of drug screening tests to meet their customers’ needs including:
- Five-Panel Drug Screen: This test screens for 5 of the most commonly abused substances including Cannabinoids (THC), Cocaine, Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP), and Amphetamines.
- Nine-Panel Drug Screen: This test screens for 8 of the same drugs that the 5-panel tests for, in addition to Barbiturates & Benzodiazepines.
- Fourteen-Panel Drug Screen: This test screens for 11 of the same drugs that the 5-panel and 9-panel tests for, in addition to Propoxyphene, Methaqualone, Tricyclic Antidepressants, and Methadone.
- DOT Drug Screen: This test is designed to meet the testing requirements of the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Other Drug Testing
In addition to the standard drug screenings, Walgreens also offers a variety of tests for the detection of drugs in hair and sweat samples.
- Hair Follicle Drug Test : This test can detect the presence of drugs and/or metabolites in hair samples up to 90 days prior.
- Sweat Drug Test : This test can detect the presence of drugs and/or metabolites in sweat samples up to 7-14 days after last use.
These two tests can be used to detect a variety of substances including Cannabis, Cocaine, Methamphetamines, Opiates, and PCP among others.
Tips For Passing A Drug Test
If you are looking to pass a drug test and you know that you have drugs in your system, it is important to take the necessary precautions to ensure a negative result. There are several methods that you can use to pass a drug test, including:
- Drinking Plenty of Water : Drinking lots of water can help reduce the amount of drugs in your system by increasing urine production and flushing out toxins
- Exercising : Doing physical activity increases blood circulation and helps your body metabolize and excrete toxins
- Using Detox Products : There are a variety of detox products on the market that can help you pass a drug test. However, be sure to do your research and find one that is reputable and reliable.
Remember, it is always important to test with a clear mind, and to be honest with the results. Good luck!