Is what do you meme game appropriate?
A: What Do You Meme® and our other adult party games are designed for ages 17 and up because they contain mature content (and can be a little raunchy!). However, for a fun game night that won’t scar kids (or you from playing with them) we also have a line of family friendly games that can be played by the whole family.
What Do You Meme Game? What Is It?
What Do You Meme Game is an engaging and fun party game that tests players’ creativity and humor. It encourages meme making, comprehension and usage in a stimulating yet competitive setting. The game was designed by a two friends, who came up with the idea at a party of their own.
What Is the Objective?
The objective of the game is to create and interpret memes according to the prompts provided on each card. Players compete to win the most caption cards (each equipped with a unique image) by being the first to correctly match a caption to the image provided.
What Are the Rules?
The rules of the game are simple and straightforward:
- Draw Cards: Each round, players must draw seven cards each from the deck.
- Choose an Image: Each round, one player must choose an Image Card. That card is placed face up in the center of the group, starting the round.
- Play Caption Cards: Players must race to play one of their caption cards that they find funniest. Each player can play one caption at a time.
- Vote: The player who chose the image decides the funniest caption. The Caption Card that is chosen wins the round. The player who played the winning caption wins the image card.
- Repeat: Once the winner is chosen, the next round begins with a different Image Card.
What Is the Target Market?
What Do You Meme Game is perfect for parties or just a night in with friends. Players must be 16 or older to play, making the game ideal for teens and adults. Because the game requires strategy and knowledge of memes, materials and internet culture, this is a great game for the tech savvy generations.
The game encourages teaching skills such as socialization, creativity, problem-solving and comprehension, as well as being an entertaining way to pass the time. All in all, it’s safe to say that What Do You Meme Game is a great way to bring people together and challenge them to think outside the box.