How do you get rid of greasy hair fast without washing it?
How To Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Without Having To Wash It Dry shampoo, Baby powder, Blotting paper, Mini blowout, Toner, Tease your hair
Do you ever have days when you don’t have time for a full on shampoo and condition session? Or maybe you just want to give your hair a refresh without all of the fuss. The good news is that there are plenty of great alternatives to using a real shampoo that can give your hair a fresh and lively look.
7 Natural Alternatives to Dry Shampoo
- Cornstarch: Use the same cornstarch you use in the kitchen to soak up oils and dirt in your hair. Just sprinkle a bit onto your scalp and let it sit for a few minutes before brushing your hair to finish.
- Baby Powder: Baby powder can be used in a similar way as cornstarch. Be sure to use a light-colored powder, such as white or grey, to avoid staining your hair.
- Arrowroot Powder: Arrowroot powder is similar to cornstarch in that it can help to absorb oils, dirt, and sweat from the scalp.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is a great way to give your hair an instant lift. Add a teaspoon of baking soda to some water and mix until it forms a paste. Then, massage the paste onto your scalp and rinse with warm water.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is a natural astringent that can help to remove dirt and excess oils from the hair. Mix equal parts of lemon juice and water and apply the mixture to your roots. Let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing it out.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is another natural styling aid. Just mix equal parts of vodka and water and spray it onto the roots of your hair. It will help to absorb excess oils and add volume to your hair.
- Vinegar: Vinegar can also be used as a natural dry shampoo. Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water and apply it to the roots of your hair. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing it out.
Using natural alternatives to dry shampoo can help you save time and look instantly refreshed. Be sure to experiment with different ingredients to find what works best for you. Lastly, always make sure to follow up with a full shampoo and condition session if you’ve been using any of these natural alternatives.