Where is lemon and lime juice in grocery store?
You’ll probably see lime juice next to the lemon juice in a special display or near the fresh limes and citrus fruits. You can also check the condiment aisle, or even the aisle with spices and seasonings.
Where to Find Lemon Juice in Walmart
Walmart is a great store to pick up lemon juice but the real challenge is finding the right aisle. Often, finding it can be a bit of a hassle, but don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Here all the places you can check for lemon juice in Walmart.
The baking aisle is always a great place to check for lemon juice. To help you easily find it, look for the following items:
- Citric Acid – used to preserve flavor and freshness in baking
- Lemon Extract – used for flavoring baked goods
- Lemon Juice – most notably used in baking
The drink aisle is another great place to look for lemon juice as it is often referred to in recipes as a “citrus” ingredient. Look out for the following:
- Bottled Lemon Juice – most commonly used for making beverages
- Lemon Concentrate – used to make refreshments like lemonade
- Lemon-flavored Waters – used for flavoring iced tea or flavoring other beverages
Finally, the produce aisle is the last stop for finding lemon juice. Fresh lemons are needed for some recipes, and you’ll find lemons along with other fresh citrus fruits like oranges and limes. There may also be bottles of pre-squeezed lemon juice for you to use.
In conclusion, finding lemon juice in Walmart can be a bit tricky, but with a bit of searching you should be able to find what you’re looking for. Be sure to check the baking aisle, drink aisle and produce aisle to find the ingredients and lemon juice you need.