This Sunday, January 29th, we are expecting two coupon inserts in the newspaper: one SmartSource and one RedPlum. Check out the list below for the coupons you can expect to find in your paper this week!
Coupons to Expect
- $1.00/2 Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Products
- $1.00/1 Kleenex Facial Tissue Bundle Pack or (3) Boxes/Packs
- $1.00/2 M&M’s Chocolate Candies (9.9 oz. or larger)
- $0.50/1 Windex Product
- $1.00/2 Ziploc Brand Products
- $1.00/2 Mars Wrigley Confectionery Valentine’s Day Products
- $1.00/1 French’s Crispy Jalapenos
- $1.00/2 French’s Ketchup
- $0.75/1 French’s Mustard
- $1.00/1 French’s Onions
- $0.75/1 French’s Crispy Fried Onions or Onion Rings
- $2.00/1 Bausch + Lomb Ocuvite Eye Vitamin Product
- $4.00/1 Bausch + Lomb Ocuvite Eye Vitamin Product
- $2.00/1 BIC Disposable Razor Pack (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- $3.00/1 Centrum Multigummies, Centrum VitaMints or Centrum MultiGummies (60 ct. or larger)
- $2.00/1 Centrum Multivitamin (60 ct. or larger)
- $3.00/1 Centrum Silver Multivitamin (60 ct. or larger)
- $3.00/1 Claritin Non-Drowsy Allergy Product (30 ct. or larger)
- $2.00/1 L’Oreal Paris Cosmetic Face Product (excludes magic perfecting base 0.17 FL oz. mini size)
- $2.00/1 L’Oreal Paris Cosmetic Lip Product (excludes Colour Riche lip balm)
- $4.00/2 L’Oreal Paris Hair Expert Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment Products (excludes 3 oz. trial size)
- Are there any online coupons available?
Yes, you can find a variety of online coupons on websites such as Coupons.com, RedPlum.com, and SmartSource.com.
- Can I use a coupon more than once?
No, coupons can only be used once per purchase.
- Where can I find coupons?
You can find coupons in the Sunday newspaper, online, in magazines, and in store circulars.
We hope this Sunday coupon preview helps you plan your shopping trip and save some money! Be sure to check back each week for the latest Sunday coupon previews and deals!