What are five examples of an hors d oeuvres?
Our 50 Best Hors d’Oeuvres Recipes – Saveur Cranberry Crostini, Deviled Eggs, Panisses, Potato Jalapeño Latkes, Crab Toast, Grilled Oysters on a Bed of Salt, Broiled Oysters with Parmigiano and ‘Nduja, Olive-Oil Poached Green Almonds with Dill
Having a party and looking for a fun appetizer idea? Look no further than this amazing sheet pan cheese dip! This appetizer combines four different types of cheese dip, all cooked together on one sheet pan. It’s the perfect way to impress your guests and get the party started.
This sheet pan cheese dip is an easy and delicious appetizer that will wow your guests. It combines four different types of cheese dip, all cooked together on one sheet pan. It’s the perfect way to impress your guests and get the party started.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together ricotta, cream cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, olive oil, onion, red pepper, jalapeno, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Spread the mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Can I make this ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the cheese dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to bake it. Just be sure to let it come to room temperature before baking.
- Can I use different types of cheese?
Yes, feel free to use any type of cheese you like. Just be sure to use a combination of soft and hard cheeses for the best results.
- Can I add other ingredients?
Yes, feel free to add other ingredients like bacon, chives, or sun-dried tomatoes for extra flavor.
This sheet pan cheese dip is an easy and delicious appetizer that will wow your guests. It’s the perfect way to impress your guests and get the party started. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have this amazing appetizer ready in no time!