Does MiO have side effects?
Besides the artificial sweetener, MiO uses propylene glycol, which is a preservative used in many food and beverage product lines. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) labels propylene glycol as a safe preservative, but excessive intake of the ingredient may cause kidney and liver failure.
Super Savings on Mio Liquid Water Enhancer at Target
Do you want to add some flavor to your plain water? Now’s the time to stock up on Mio Liquid Water Enhancer at Target! Normally priced at $3.39, you can get it for just $1 after cash back!
How to Get This Deal:
- Go to Shop.com/ibotta/mio and select “Link Your Card” to get cash back.
- Visit a Target store near you.
- Purchase one Mio Liquid Water Enhancer 18 fl. oz. at the regular price of $3.39.
- After making your purchase, you’ll receive a notification within a few days about your cash back.
Other things to note:
- Cash back can only be redeemed once per account.
- Make sure to check the expiration date on your Mio Liquid Water Enhancer for optimal freshness.
- Only works at Target.
- Cash back is applied to your account within 14 days.
Enjoy the refreshing flavor of Mio Liquid Water Enhancer at a fraction of the cost with this great savings opportunity! Remember to check the expiration date and only redeem once per account to make the most of this deal.