Who owns Kettle Chips?
The private investment firm Lion Capital, based in London, purchased Kettle Foods in August 2006. It sold the company to Diamond Foods in San Francisco in February 2010. The brand has retained its name, and manufacturing still takes place in Salem.
We all look forward to a good bargain and Kroger has some remarkable BOGO bargains for the week of 1/11. There is something for everyone – all you need to do is load the digital coupons onto your Kroger Plus Card.
Here are some of the deals you don’t want to miss:
- Select General Mills Cereals, BOGO Free
- Let’s Do…Organic Coconut Clusters, BOGO Free
- Classico Pasta Sauce, 15oz+, BOGO Free
- Yoplait Yogurt, 6-8oz, BOGO Free
- Thomas’ English Muffins or Bagels, 6-20ct, BOGO Free
- Eckrich Deli Meat, 8-11oz, BOGO Free
- Fresh Kroger Ground Beef, 80% Lean, BOGO Free
- Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies, 12.5-18oz, BOGO Free
Kroger BOGO offers are especially attractive when buying in bulk. So, load those digital coupons and head to the store. Don’t miss out on the great savings while they last.
You can also find other exciting BOGO offers at Kroger such as seafood, snacks, and drinks. So, check out the discounted offers this week. These deals can save you some real money.