How much Scentsy do you have to sell to stay active?
200 PRV. To remain a Scentsy consultant, we must have a minimum of 200 PRV, all in one calendar month, to occur at least once every twelve months. In the United States, 200 PRV (Personal Retail [sales] Volume) is generally equal to $200.
Scentsy is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that specializes in home and personal fragrances. The company was founded in 2004 and has become a multi-billion dollar industry powerhouse. With its unique product selection and rewards system, many wonder if selling Scentsy is worth the undertaking.
What is Scentsy?
Scentsy is a home fragrance company that sells wax-melting warmers, scent-infused wax bars, and essential oils. Their products do not contain lead, phthalates, or any other hazardous materials, and are vegan and cruelty-free. The company also offers a rewards program for customers who sign up to be a Scentsy consultant.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Scentsy Consultant?
Being a Scentsy consultant provides a number of monetary and non-monetary benefits. Here are some of the top benefits:
- Income Potential: Consultants make 20%-30% commission on their sales, plus additional bonuses and incentives.
- Flexible Hours: You can work full time or part time and still make a good income.
- Potential to Build Your Own Business: You can build up your own team of consultants to grow your income.
- Discounts on Products: Consultants get discounted prices on the products they purchase.
- Support and Training: Scentsy provides comprehensive training and support to help consultants get started.
The Bottom Line
Selling Scentsy can be a rewarding business venture for those looking to earn a supplemental income and to build their own business. With its competitive rewards program and highly desirable products, becoming a Scentsy consultant can be a great way to earn extra money.