Is Neutrogena made by Johnson & Johnson?
Neutrogena® | Johnson & Johnson.
Is Aveeno Made By Johnson & Johnson?
Aveeno is a well-known skincare brand, but who produces this skincare line? Is Aveeno made by Johnson & Johnson?
What is Aveeno?
Aveeno is a skincare brand that includes nourishing face, body and baby products formulated with nature-sourced ingredients. The brand originally began as an expert in oats and now offers a wide range of products.
Is Aveeno made by Johnson & Johnson?
Yes, Aveeno is a part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. Aveeno is owned by the American-based multinational corporation, Johnson & Johnson. The American health care company is known for producing product lines including Aveeno, Neutrogena, Listerine, and Band-Aid.
What Aveeno products are offered?
Aveeno offers a wide range of skincare products designed to nourish and calm the skin. The product range includes:
- Moisturizers: Moisturizers to lock in moisture and provide skin with lasting hydration.
- Cleansers: Gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
- Face Masks: Clay and sheet masks to purify and soothe the skin.
- Suncare: Sunscreens and after-sun products.
- Bath & Body: Shower gels, body lotions, and hand creams.
Aveeno offers premium and affordable skincare products designed to meet all skincare needs.
In conclusion, Aveeno is made by Johnson & Johnson and offers a wide range of nourishing skincare products to choose from.