How do I get my Verizon device unlocked?
After 60 days, we will automatically remove the lock. Following the 60 day lock period, we do not lock our phones at any time. Devices that you purchase from Verizon and certain devices purchased from our retail partners are locked for 60 days after activation. After 60 days, we will automatically remove the lock.
Unlock Your Verizon Samsung Note 3 Easily
Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for Verizon can be a little daunting but with the help of this guide, you could have your phone up and running with new carriers in no time! Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you unlock your phone and make it compatible with SIMs from any GSM carrier.
Steps to Unlock a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Requirements: IMEI Number, service provider for the SIM card, and a Windows or Mac computer
- Step 1: Contact Verizon and provide them with your IMEI number. Ask them to submit this information to have the international unlock code made available.
- Step 2: After a few days (or up to two weeks), you should receive the unlock code.
- Step 3: Insert the new sim card into your phone, turn it on, and wait for it to read the sim card.
- Step 4: Enter the unlock code provided by Verizon.
- Step 5: Your phone should now be unlocked and ready to use with any GSM SIM card!
- Make sure you have enough time to wait for your unlock code.
- If you are not able to get the unlock code from Verizon, you can purchase an unlock code from an online vendor.
- Back up your phone before attempting to unlock it.
Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for Verizon is easy, and with this guide, you can be on your way to having it work with SIMs from any GSM carrier. With a few simple steps, you can have your phone up and running with new providers in no time. So, unlock your phone and get ready to explore the world of GSM carriers!