How do I get rid of Verizon Visual Voicemail prompt?
Turn Basic Visual Voicemail On / Off – Android – Verizon Phone icon. Menu icon. Settings. . If unavailable, swipe up to display all apps then tap the. Phone icon, Tap. Voicemail. . If unavailable, tap. Call Settings. then tap. Voicemail, Tap the. Visual Voicemail switch. to turn on or off. If unavailable, tap. Notifications
How to Skip Verizon Voicemail Greeting
Verizon offers users a convenient way to access voicemail without waiting through the voicemail greeting. You can quickly and easily skip Verizon voicemail greeting using a few simple steps.
Steps to Skip Verizon Voicemail Greeting:
- Enter your 10 digit telephone number, followed by the “*” key
- Enter your voicemail mailbox passcode, followed by the “#” key
- Press the “*” key
- Enter your 10 digit phone number, followed by the “#” key
- Enter “99” followed by the “#” key
Once you’ve done this, you will be taken immediately to the main menu of your Verizon voicemail. You will not be required to listen to the voicemail greeting.
Other Helpful Tips:
- You can use this same method to access any other Verizon voicemail accounts.
- You should change your voicemail passcode every few months.
- Make sure you keep your voicemail passcode safe and secure.
- You can check your voicemail from any location.
By following these simple steps, you can quickly and easily skip Verizon voicemail greeting and access your voicemail quicker. It is always a good idea to keep your voicemail passcode secure as well as change it every few months, as a precautionary measure.