Where is the custom order option on Etsy?
On Etsy.com, go to the Shop Manager icon. Go to Settings. Go to Options. Select Enabled under Custom order requests.
Want to create and customise orders on Etsy? Here is a guide to get you started!
- Sign in to your Etsy account.
- Find the item for which you want to set up the custom order, through the search bar or by using the relevant category.
- Once you’ve found the item you need, click on the “Request a custom order” tab located on the product page.
- A dialogue box will then appear. This is where you describe the changes or additions you would like to make to the item.
- If the shop accepts custom orders, they will be able to view your request and respond.
- It’s important you provide as much detail as possible. The more information the shop has, the better.
- Once your Seller has agreed to your custom order and you’ve purchased it, you’ll be able to track your item from the purchase page.
- The seller can set the timeframe for completion and you can then communicate with each other throughout the process.
- Once the Seller has finished their work, they will mark the item as ready.
- You’ll then be prompted to review the custom order, which provides you with an opportunity to reward the Seller for their hard work.
And that’s it! You’re all set to go and customise orders on Etsy!