How do I set up voicemail on my Samsung Verizon phone?
Set Up a Basic Visual Voicemail Greeting – Samsung From a Home screen, swipe up to access all apps then tap. Voicemail, From the Visual Voicemail inbox, tap the. Menu icon. (upper-right), Tap. Settings. then tap. Standard greetings, Select a Voicemail greeting option then tap. OK. : Greeting with Telephone Number
Getting Started With Voicemail On Samsung Galaxy S4 – Verizon
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, you may want to take advantage of the voice features. Setting up voicemail with Verizon Wireless is quick and easy. With just a few steps, you’ll be able to leave and receive messages in no time!
- Press the “Settings” button on your Galaxy S4.
- Scroll down to “Calls” and select “Voicemail Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- Once selecting “Voicemail Setup”, you may be asked to select your carrier. Choose Verizon Wireless.
- You will then be prompted to create a greeting. Say your name and record the greeting that callers will hear when they call you. Be sure to speak loudly and clearly so your callers know who you are!
- Choose your PIN number. This will be the code you will use when calling in to check your voicemail. Make sure you remember this code so you can access your voicemails!
- Once you’re done creating your greeting and setting your PIN, you’re all set to receive and leave messages!
- You can change your greeting and PIN anytime. Simply repeat the steps above to make any desired changes.
- To hear the messages in your voicemail, dial *86 and enter your voicemail PIN when prompted.
Now that you’re done setting up voicemail on your Galaxy S4-Verizon, you can take advantage of all the features it has to offer. Enjoy leaving and receiving messages with ease!