How do I remove the carrier boot logo?
Here’s the general steps to disable them: Goto ‘Settings’, Find the tab ‘Device’ and click on it, At the bottom you will see a folder called ‘Applications” and click on it, Next select ‘Application Manager’ – this will bring up your entire list of downloaded apps, Select an app, Click Disable
The Verizon boot animation is a logo that appears when your Android phone is waking up or turning on. It may appear either right before the phone’s OS, or after it has finished loading. If you want to replace the Verizon logo for a customized one, now you can!
Things you’ll need
- Your device should be rooted
- A custom recovery
- Full Backup of your device
- An Android Zip File
Steps To Follow
- Create a backup: The first step is to create a complete backup of your device. This is important so that you don’t lose any data if something goes wrong. You can use a backup app like Titanium Backup or ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Download the Zip File: Next you need to download a custom Zip file that removes the Verizon Boot Animation. This file can be found on various sites and XDA Developer Forums.
- Install a custom recovery: You will need to install a custom recovery like ClockworkMod or TWRP in order to install the Zip File. This can be done using the Android SDK or adb command.
- Install the ZIP File: Once the custom recovery is installed, you can flash the ZIP File which will remove the Verizon logo. To do so, simply reboot your device into the custom recovery and flash the ZIP File.
- Reboot your device: After flashing the ZIP file, you can reboot your device and the Verizon logo will be removed. You can then apply a new custom boot animation of your choice.
That’s it! You now know how to remove the Verizon boot animation and apply a custom one. It may seem like a daunting task, but it’s actually quite easy once you get the hang of it. Just remember to create a backup before doing any modifications to your device.