How do I pair my Verizon remote to my TV?
Press and hold the Play/Pause and “O” buttons at the same time, Release the buttons when the blue light starts flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote, When the blue light stops flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote, your Fios TV Voice Remote is connected, paired and ready for use.
Are you ready to unlock new possibilities with your Verizon remote? Follow these steps to program your Verizon Fios remote control:
Step 1: Finding Your Remote Code
- Visit the Verizon Fios Remote Code Lookup page. This page will allow you to find the exact remote code you need quickly and easily.
- Select the model of your device. On the Remote Control Code Lookup page, select the manufacturer and model of your device to find the correct remote code.
- Write down the remote code. Once you have found the remote code, make sure to write it down as you will need to enter it later.
Step 2: Programming Your Remote
- Press and hold the “Setup” button. On your Fios remote, press and hold the “Setup” button until the status LED blinks twice.
- Enter the remote code. Using the remote keypad, enter the remote code you found in Step 1.
- Press and release the “Power” button. If the remote codes are correct, the status LED will blink twice.
Congratulations! You have successfully programmed your Verizon Fios remote control.
Now you will be able to use the remote to control all your devices and manage the TV settings. Enjoy your new control over your entertainment experience!