Does Walmart have whipped icing?
Duncan Hines Fluffy White Whipped Frosting, 14 Oz – Walmart.com.
No need to buy ready-to-use Walmart Whipped Icing – you can make it in your own kitchen. Here are some simple tips on how to whip up this delicious icing for your baked goodies.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Beat the mixture on high speed with an electric mixer for about 4 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and beat for an additional minute.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Spoon the icing into a clean bowl and stir lightly with a spoon or spatula to adjust the consistency.
- Use immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Tips & Tricks
- Add food coloring or flavor extracts for a customized treat
- Icing can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week in the refrigerator.
- If the icing is too thick, add a little more water to thin it out.
With these steps to guide you, you’ll be making your own Walmart Whipped Icing in no time! All you need is the right ingredients and a bit of patience to make the perfect icing. Now you can express your creativity in the kitchen and enjoy your delicious homemade Walmart Whipped Icing.