Can you have multiple eBay accounts linked to one PayPal?
Can you have two eBay accounts with the same PayPal? Yes, you can use a single PayPal account for multiple eBay accounts. Add the same PayPal address to listings or unique eBay email IDs to one PayPal account.
Making your own broadhead target can be a fun and rewarding endeavor. With a few simple supplies, you can quickly and easily create a practive target for your archery skills. Follow these steps to create a durable and reliable broadhead target.
- 4 pieces of 3/4″ plywood
- 1 piece of 2″ thick foam
- Strong adhesive
- 2 bungee cords
- Old broadheads
- Wire brush or drill
- Cut the plywood into 4 pieces in the following sizes: 27″ x 27″, 27″ x 24″, 24″ x 24″, and 24″ x 21″
- Lay these pieces flat on the ground and construct a square frame with the plywood pieces. Secure with strong adhesive and bungee cords. The 27″ x 27″ and 27″ x 24″ pieces should form the top and bottom of the frame, respectively, and the 24″ x 24″ and 24″ x 21″ pieces should form the sides.
- Cut two 24″ x 24″ pieces from the 2″ thick foam and place them inside the frame. The foam should fit snugly with no gaps.
- Secure the foam in place with the strong adhesive. Allow the adhesive to fully dry.
- Using an old broadhead, attach 3-4 broadheads to the target. For best results, use a wire brush or drill to ensure an even surface for the broadheads to stick to.
- Secure the broadheads firmly in place with the strong adhesive.
Assemble the frame
Cut and insert the foam
Attach the broadheads
Your broadhead target is now ready to use. Remember to take extra precaution when shooting at it, to prevent any unwanted accidents. Happy shooting!