Spotify can be awesome when you are on your free trial, There are no ads, and you get to enjoy unlimited skips, better audio quality, you can play any song, and download music to listen anywhere. However, the free trial is typically just for 7 days, after which you will have to pay the $9.99 to continue enjoying the premium features. Moreover, you can find yourself upgraded to the premium paying customer against your will if you do not cancel before the end of the Spotify 7 day trial 2019. You need to keep in mind that to get the Spotify 7 day trial 2019 you need to have an account that has never used the free Premium Membership trial before. You also cannot sign up for the trial using the Spotify app on the iPhone.
Here is how to get the 7 day free trial on Spotify 2019:
1) The first step is to type Spotify.com on your web browser.
2) Click on the first result and when it opens click on Premium, which should be the first item on the navigation bar. This will open the Spotify Premium free trial page.
3) Click on the Green button named free trial and this will open a new page that will ask you to log in with your Facebook or email credentials. Ignore that since it is a new account and click the “Sign up for Spotify” button at the bottom of the page.
4) Go back to the Premium page after signing up and sign in to your new Spotify account.
5) You will have to enter your payment information before you can start your Spotify premium trial. You will need to enter your card details including your name, card number, the expiration date, and 3 digit security code. You will not be charged the $9.99 monthly fee for the first 7 days.
6) After entering in your payment details click on the green button “Start Free Trial Now” and you will have activated the Spotify 7 day free trial. Note that you have to cancel the subscription a day or more to the renewal date if you do not want to be charged the monthly fee.
NOTE: You can no longer pay for Spotify premium with PayPal and hence you will have to use a debit or credit card for all purchases on Spotify.
How to get 7 day free trial on Spotify again
You can always get a new Spotify trial once the current one expires. While you may think that it is impossible to get a free Spotify Premium trial account indefinitely, it can be done but just not with the same account. The way you do this is by either registering a new Facebook account or using a different email address. You then have to be vigilant and ensure you cancel your subscription before the 7 day trial period is over.
How to Get Spotify Premium Free Forever
If you are like me, you know that it sucks to have to cough up $10 every month for a Spotify Premium subscription. I had always been creating new email accounts and discarding them at the end of the trial period but this soon became cumbersome. Thank heavens I discovered the Spotify 7 day trial hack which has been quite the godsend as I can now register one email and use it almost indefinitely for Spotify Premium trials. Read on for how to do this.
How to Use Gmail to Get Spotify 7 Day Free Trial 2019
If you have a Gmail address all you have to do is simply add symbols and characters such as periods, plus signs, degree or anything into the email address when signing up for Spotify. Gmail will typically ignore any symbols and characters that are not letters even as Spotify will treat it as a new email.
For instance, if your email is Johnsmith@gmail.com you can input Johnsmithemail@example.com or Jofirstname.lastname@example.org when signing up for your trial.
You will still get all your emails at Johsmith@gmail.com though Spotify would treat it like a new email address.
You could use any symbol in the world and add it to your email, meaning that there are potentially millions of addresses you can use to continue getting Spotify Premium trial for free with the same email address.
Spotify 60 Days Free Trial
Spotify had a 60 day free trial in 2018 that was available for select people who had not yet signed up for any free premium trial on the platform. It was a limited period and the promotion ran from Oct to September of 2018.
How to Cancel the Spotify Premium before you are charged
It is no use knowing how to use your email to get free trials if you do not know how to cancel and not get charged the $10. Here is how to cancel the subscription before the end of the trial period.
1) Log into your Spotify account before the end of the 7 day trial period.
2) On the navigation menu click on the “Profile” button which will prompt a drop-down menu.
3) On the drop down menu click on the button “Account” which will take you to your account settings.
4) Click on the button “Manage Plan” and then click on the button “Spotify Premium.”
5) Click the green button “Cancel” or “Change.”
6) Click the grey button “Cancel Premium” that is just below the button “Change Plans.”
7) Navigate to the top of the page and click on the button “Yes, Cancel.” This will terminate your Spotify Premium trial and your card will not be charged.
Check out more coupons and deals over at Couponforsavings.com.