What is my Amazon profile link?
You can find your Amazon account URL in your account settings under the Account & Lists menu on the website. This profile page includes information about yourself, shopping preferences, reviews, and more. When you open your profile page, you can switch between a private view of the page and how others users see it.
Are you wondering how to find your Amazon profile link? There are several options available to you.
Option 1 – Via “Your Account”
The easiest way to find your Amazon profile link is to do it through the “Your Account” section of the website. Here is how you would do this:
- Go to your Amazon home page.
- Click on “Your Account” in the upper right corner of the home page.
- From the options that appear, select “Your Profile”, “Public Profile” from the “Accounts & Lists” menu.
- You will then see your Amazon profile link.
Option 2 – Via “Your Orders”
You can also find your Amazon profile link via “Your Orders”. Here is how you would do this:
- Go to Amazon home page.
- Click on “Your Orders” in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you will see “Your Public Profile”.
- Click on the link and you will see your Amazon profile link.
Finding your Amazon profile link is quick and easy. You can either use Option 1 – Via “Your Account” or Option 2 – Via “Your Orders”, depending on what is easier for you. As you can see, it only takes a few minutes to find your Amazon profile link.