How do I disable remote fulfillment?
If you want to leave the program, go to the program settings, click Unenroll from Remote Fulfillment with FBA, and click Unenroll. All of your Remote Fulfillment with FBA offers for Canada and Mexico will be removed, but we will not adjust your setting preferences.
Do you use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to store and ship your online orders? If so, here’s what you need to know about how to cancel your FBA.
Steps to cancel FBA
- Contact Amazon: To cancel your FBA account, you need to contact Amazon directly. They can be reached by phone or email.
- Provide your account information:In order to close your account, you will need to provide some information about your business including: the seller ID, the seller name and address, and the date you plan to discontinue use of FBA.
- Return any remaining inventory:You need to make arrangements to return any remaining inventory to Amazon. They may charge a fee for doing so, depending on the size of the inventory and the type of items.
- Cancel your account:Once everything is in order, your FBA account will be closed and you will no longer be able to use FBA services.
Considerations before cancelling FBA
Before cancelling your FBA account, you should consider the benefits of using FBA:
- Cost savings from not having to manage shipping and fulfillment yourself.
- Being able to access Amazon’s global network of warehouses and customers.
- The convenience of being able to access Amazon’s customer service representatives.
If you decide that cancelling your FBA account is the right decision for your business, follow the steps above for closing your account.