Do pre-orders arrive on release day target?
Can I get a Pre-order item on release date? Some Pre-order items may qualify for Express shipping. Express shipping is available for a fee and can be selected when placing your order. We guarantee release date delivery through express shipping to eligible U.S. ZIP codes.
Have you ever wondered how Target’s pre-order system seamlessly works? Allow us to enlighten you about Target’s pre-order process, so you can get the items you’ve been dying to have, much sooner!
Target allows customers to pre-order items online or in-store before the official release date. Pre-ordering guarantees customers receive the item on or just after the release date and also guarantees inventory is held for the customer. It is an effective way for customers to shop for the latest products and when done correctly, it can be an advantageous way to purchase items before they are available to the general public.
Steps to Pre Order
- Step 1: Locate the Item – Before you can pre-order an item, you must locate it either in-store or online. If it is an in-store pre-order, you can usually find items near the front of the store or near the checkout area.
- Step 2: Choose Pick Up or Delivery – Choose whether you would like to pick up your item at the store or have it delivered. This is especially important for online pre-orders to ensure you get your item when it is released.
- Step 3: Pay for Your Items – Pay for the item by providing your payment information at checkout. Keep in mind, depending on Target’s policy during the time you pre-order, it may not charge for the item until after it is released.
- Step 4: Wait for the Item – After pre-ordering your item, you do not have to do anything else but wait. You will be notified when your item is ready to pickup or when it is shipped.
Benefits of Pre Ordering
Pre-ordering has numerous benefits, such as:
- Guaranteed Release Day Delivery – You don’t have to worry about waiting in long lines to get the item on release day because you already have it.
- Guaranteed Availability – You don’t have to worry about the item selling out because you already have it.
- Early Access to New Products – You get the chance to purchase new items before they are available to the general public.
At Target, pre-ordering is a great way to guarantee you have access to the hottest new items when they become available. With Target’s simple pre-order process, you can now get the products you’ve been dying to have, much sooner!