What is MMF code for Marriott?
Previously, they weren’t. There are three rate plans: MMP (Explore Rate & Explore Friends Rate), MMF (Explore Friends Rate-only), and MM4 (Explore More). You can pull up these three on Marriott’s website or app using the respective codes.
How do I add Family Discount to Marriott?
Are you looking for ways to save money when booking your next family vacation? Marriott has a great family discount program that can help you save money on your next family trip. This article will explain how to add family discounts to Marriott, as well as provide some helpful tips for getting the most out of your discount.
What is Marriott’s Family Discount Program?
Marriott’s Family Discount Program is designed to help families save money when booking their vacations. The program offers discounts on hotel stays, dining, and other activities. Depending on the hotel, discounts may range from 10-30% off the regular rate. To qualify for the family discount, all members of the family must be staying at the same hotel and have a valid ID.
How to Add Family Discount to Marriott
Adding a family discount to Marriott is easy. When booking your stay, simply select the “Family Discount” option in the dropdown menu. You will then be prompted to enter the names and ages of all family members staying at the hotel. Once you have entered all of the information, you will be able to see the discounted rate.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Family Discount
- Book early – Booking early can help you get the best rates, as well as ensure that your family has a room when you arrive.
- Book directly with Marriott – Booking directly with Marriott will ensure that you get the best rate possible.
- Check for other discounts – Marriott offers a variety of other discounts, such as senior, military, and AAA discounts. Be sure to check if you qualify for any of these discounts before booking.
- Sign up for the Marriott Rewards program – Signing up for the Marriott Rewards program will allow you to earn points and rewards with each stay.
- What is the minimum age requirement for the family discount?
The minimum age requirement for the family discount is 18 years old.
- Do I need to show ID when checking in?
Yes, all members of the family must show valid ID when checking in.
- Are there any restrictions on the types of discounts available?
Yes, some discounts may be restricted to certain hotels or locations.
- Do I need to book directly with Marriott to get the family discount?
Yes, in order to get the family discount, you must book directly with Marriott.
Adding family discounts to Marriott is a great way to save money on your next vacation. By following the steps outlined above and taking advantage of other discounts and rewards programs, you can make sure that your family gets the best deal possible. With a little bit of planning and research, you can ensure that your next family vacation is both affordable and enjoyable.