Can you wear Pura Vida Bracelets in water?
Each one is handmade, waterproof and totally unique—in fact, the more you wear it, the cooler it looks. Grab yours today to feel the Pura Vida vibes.
DIY Pura Vida Bracelets
Introducing Pura Vida
Pura Vida is a popular brand of handmade, Costa Rican lifestyle jewelry. The Pura Vida bracelets come in a variety of styles and colors, such as blues, greens, turquoises, pinks, and more. The jewelry is meant to remind people to embrace the Pura Vida lifestyle, which means “Pure Life” or “Simple life”.
Making your own Pura Vida Bracelet
Making your own Pura Vida bracelet is simple and straightforward! Here are the steps you need to take to make your own DIY bracelet:
- Gather the supplies – you will need a variety of colorful cord, crimps, clasps and small accessories for decoration.
- Create a pattern – plan out your design, such as a simple tie-dye or a more complicated pattern.
- Begin tying knots – start with a sliding knot or a lark’s head knot and begin to tie the cord together.
- Add clasps – use the crimps to attach a clasp and a decorative charm, if desired.
- Finish and enjoy! – trim the excess cord and your bracelet is ready to be worn!
Tips and Tricks
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to make your DIY Pura Vida Bracelet:
- Make sure you have a variety of colors and styles of cord to choose from to match your design.
- Don’t be afraid to use different types of knots, such as a Constrictor Knot, to give your bracelet an interesting twist.
- Use the charms to add a bit of personality and style to the bracelet.
- Always double check your crimps and clasps to make sure they are secure.
Making your own DIY Pura Vida bracelet is a great way to express your creativity and embrace the Pura Vida lifestyle. With a little bit of time and effort, you can make a beautiful bracelet that you can wear for years to come. ¡Pura Vida!